Friday 12 November 2021

Thanowa Lual In SoHo








Having met Nyangath in Washington Square Park (see previous post), and arranged with her to meet in SoHo for a photo session, I was very glad that she was accompanied by her sister, Thanowa who is also a model and an entrepreneur.

Also originally from South Sudan, Thanowa is a model with BTWN Model Agency. Her Instagram is here.

I used my Fuji GFX50S and a 45mm 2.8 Fujinon lens, as well as the X-Pro2/18mm.

I will soon produce a multimedia gallery of her photographs, and in the meantime here's a gallery (larger images) of Thanowa on my Exposure website.


Thanowa by Tewfic El-Sawy on Exposure

AI Generated | The Women In Red

Prompts: Nostalgic photography, catalog pose full body front view, black haired Afro Asian woman wearing red shirt leaning back in chair ove...