Monday, 8 November 2021

Nyangath Lual In SoHo








I was very fortunate a few weeks ago to have met Nyangath Lual in Washington Square Park, and summoned the courage to ask her to pose for me right where she was sitting with the Arch as the background. It was certainly a happy encounter that eventually led to a full-blown photo session in my favorite neighborhood...SoHo. 

Originally from South Sudan, Nyangath is a model with Muse Management NYC, and with MiLK Model Management in London. Her Instagram is here.

I used my Fuji GFX50S and a 45mm 2.8 Fujinon lens, as well as the X-Pro2/18mm.

I will soon produce a multimedia gallery of her photographs, and in the meantime here's a gallery (larger images) on my Exposure website.


Nyangath by Tewfic El-Sawy on Exposure

THE FEAST OF SAN GENNARO 2026

  The Feast of San Gennaro, also known as San Gennaro Festival, is a Neapolitan and Italian-American patronal festival dedicated to Saint Ja...