Sunday 30 October 2022

Pre-Halloween & El Dia Del Muertos | 5 Minutes


The weather was just perfect and Washington Square Park beckoned...and quite a number of people responded by donning costumes for either pre-Halloween fun or for El Dia Del Muertos. Most were yawn inducing, with only a few really interesting and imaginative.

I encountered J and A near the arch, and they happily agreed to spare 5 minutes so I could photograph them against -of course- the spouting central fountain. I mistook A's costume as being that of an angel, and was told that it was that of God. Meanwhile, J's costume was that of a skeleton, even though the facial makeup was more Avatar (the movie).






KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...