Thursday 27 October 2022

Today I Feel....


I'm frequently on the lookout for ideas from interesting and compelling ads/posters that often pop-up on street billboards. These are pasted on the wooden boards used to fence off empty lots or vacant store fronts. They are usually short lived, as they're kept up for a few days then replaced (or scraped off by the property owners). I also keep an eye out in case they are suitable as backdrops for my urban fashion photo sessions.

I always liked the merging of photographs (especially monochromatic) with typography, and so when a few days ago I noticed posters on Sixth Avenue with the catchy line of "Today I Feel...", I thought I could use and adapt it on some of my own photographs. 

Just a fun concept....






REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure