Wednesday 2 November 2022

She Slays It

Following my earlier photo session The Catwalk with Saran, I organized an early September sequel that only used Crosby Street location...another of my favored locations for this sort of urban street fashion shoot.

It wasn't an easy session -photographically speaking- as we started later than I hoped, so the afternoon light was already weaker...and I had to be very careful of my metering as Saran wore a reflective white outfit which occasionally caused it to err in reading her skin tone. 

All photographs were made with the GFX50S and the 45mm f2.8mm Fujinon.










For full screen sized photographs:


Saran Slays by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure

KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...