Thursday 2 December 2021

Wandering In SoHo


Chen Jia Lu (程佳路), Yang Xueying (杨雪滢) and I wandered for a few hours in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City, stopping at various spots seen as suitable backdrops for their styles.

Jia Lu wore a Chinese green qi pao under a fleece white coat and black modern boots, while Xueying had a brown shearling coat over a Vietnamese blue ao dai, with white generic sneakers. They intended to exhibit a distinct "cross-genre" sartorial style.

Jia Lu and Xueying are Beijingers completing their scientific post graduate studies at top-notch universities in the United States.













I've posted larger sized photographs on my website:



Wandering by Tewfic El-Sawy on Exposure

KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...