Sunday 7 November 2021

Ally | Dancing In The Park




I was about to call it quits the other day, but tarried a while to enjoy this Saturday bright sunshine (but a typically chilly November day). Near one of its southern entrances, a group of dancers were gyrating to the music of hip-hop, so I stopped to watch them.

Photography was almost impossible as I only had the 50mm on my GFX50S, and the long shadows of people watching the dancers intruded on the scene. However, when one them took a short break from her dance, I asked if she would pose for a few moments near the fountain.

She did...and Ally turned out to be the co-leader of the group called CRAZ3 CR3W (ie crazy crew) which is described as a dance team that focuses on K-pop and original choreographies of different genres.

AI Generated | The Women In Red

Prompts: Nostalgic photography, catalog pose full body front view, black haired Afro Asian woman wearing red shirt leaning back in chair ove...