Thursday 8 July 2021

My Work: The E.K. Session


After a chance meeting with EK in Washington Square Park, we agreed to meet for a short photo session for the following week in an open space nearby.

In the absence of a background story underpinning the photographs (as I usually produce), the session was quite short and resulted in poses that are reminiscent of fashion. Perhaps there'll be a story in future?

EK is delightful collaborator, and was perfectly right in suggesting more natural poses than what I had started the session with.

I used the Fuji GFX50S and a 45mm 2.8 lens...I must've erred in its settings because a few of the images were out of focus....or was it because I used continuous frames (3 frames per second) which resulted in AF inaccuracy?

KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...