Friday 2 July 2021

My Work: Washington Square Park | The Center of Universe


With international travel being impractical -at least to the Asian countries I'm interested in- for the time being, New York City provides alternatives such as Chinatown (where I photographed quite extensively) and Washington Square Park which, re-emerged as the "in" place to be after the lockdowns ended.

Here is a slideshow of recent photographs I made in Washington Square Park on different days of the week, which hopefully adequately share the creativity and energy that I felt during my many hours spent there.

The photographs can also be viewed in larger sizes on my website hosted by Exposure:



"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...