Sunday 9 October 2022

Jordan Is In SoHo


I met Jordan Wilson during the Feast of San Gennaro, and asked if she would pose for my cameras in SoHo...she agreed and we arranged to meet the following weekend as she was flying back to her home state after attending NYFW events. 

Jordan has been a trained dancer since an early age, and recently appeared in multiple shows during New York Fashion Week of September of 2022. She is a model, dancer/performing artist, and a youth instructor. She also works with a dance-wear company, and is a modern ensemble dancer.

For this post's photographs, I am featuring Jordan posing against a dark garage door on Wooster Street. More of her photographs made during the photo session appear here.










KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...