Monday 20 June 2022

Gabbie Jackson's Rainbow



Pure serendipity led me to cross paths with Gabbie Jackson on a very warm summer evening in Washington Square Park. Acceding to my request to photograph her right there and then, she spontaneously and self assuredly posed for my camera so wonderfully that I told her that I could spend hours just photographing her.

Multi-talented, Gabbie is a musician, guitarist, singer, voice-over artist, actor, photographer, an activist, and an author. Her full biography can be viewed here.

Collaborative projects are underway.

Click on the full story (above or here) for full sized photographs, or scroll down for the rest of the blog post.










KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...