Friday 21 January 2022

'Tis The Season of Photo Books

 

After a rather circuitous route due an error by Blurb's carrier, "Washington Square Park | The Center of the Universe" was finally delivered. The book is 90 pages (87 photos...each on a single page), in large format landscape (13×11 inches) and I used the top quality paper Mohawk Superfine Eggshell, with standard mid-grey end sheets.

The book is a compendium of the images I made during 8-9 months of photography of 2021 in Washington Square Park in New York City's West Village. It is not for sale.



"Meet In The Streets" is a 50 pages book of the photographs I made of various models (professional and non-professional) in the cobblestoned streets of SoHo. The book is in large format landscape (13×11 inches) and I used the top quality paper Mohawk proPhoto Pearl, with standard mid-grey end sheets.

It is also not for sale.

KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...