Wednesday 15 December 2021

Chance Encounter | LaShai In SoHo


 




Was I walking down Wooster or was it Greene? I don't recall exactly...but whichever it was, it was fortuitous. It's where I crossed paths with LaShai who -while busy adjusting her iPhone on a tripod- agreed to pose for me right there and then.

The early afternoon sunlight was really harsh yesterday...not my favorite at all on account of the shadows and the overblown whites worn by LaShai. Nevertheless, I managed to make a few frames which she seemed to like. Instagram handles were exchanged, and future photo sessions are possible...just because of a chance encounter.

By the way, these photographs were made with the Fuji X-Pro3 and the Fujinon 18mm.

"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...