Monday, 18 October 2010
The Travel Photographer's Channel on Vimeo
I've converted a number of my audio slideshows to mp4 movies, which are also iPad-compatible, and grouped them in a Vimeo channel. The channel is (obviously) called The Travel Photographer Channel....so this is a heads-up for TTP's readers to drop by and comment or "like" or whatever.
I prefer Vimeo to YouTube...I think its quality is better, and it seems to be more "serious" in its inventory of movies.
THE FEAST OF SAN GENNARO 2026
The Feast of San Gennaro, also known as San Gennaro Festival, is a Neapolitan and Italian-American patronal festival dedicated to Saint Ja...
-
New York City’s Pride events draws a colorful, overflowing crowd to celebrate the LGBTQ community each year. However in 2025, the press re...
-
Visitors are drawn to Canal Street by the promise of luxury bargains—such as “designer” bags, "Rolex" watches and "Gucci...
