Sunday 26 November 2023

My "Personal" Street Studio Backdrops


My continuing experimentation with -and interest in- street fashion photography, coupled with my current unwillingness to get involved with studio fashion photography, meant I had to scout for street locations as backdrops for the sessions. 

While there are quite literally thousands of perfect locations in New York City, I was drawn to those that are gritty/grungy, and with colorful graffiti walls. I'm obviously not the first or only photographer who adopted this "style'...but it's one that provides a sharp contrast with the subjects I photograph.

So I photographed some of my favorite locations (all in Soho) with my Fuji X-Pro3 using the 16:9 aspect ratio.









THE AI CORNER | The "Marilyn Monroe" Polaroids

  The MidJourney prompt is: "Create a realistic polaroid photograph of a pretty Asian woman, wearing a red dress with blonde hair style...