Thursday 13 April 2023

The Dream Of The Red Chamber | AI Generated Mood Board


Setting aside the ongoing concerns as to whether photography will be replaced by images generated Artificial Intelligence (which I disagree with), I am using such images which are generated by text "prompts" as inspirations for future photographic projects (which may or may not happen)...like mood boards. 

Harnessing AI and using such images as guides, I hope to produce a project entitled "The Dream Of The Red Chamber" based on the novel composed by Cao Xueqin in the middle of the 18th century, and made into a 1977 movie....when I'm in Taipei in June. 







 

MAHOGANY ON THE BOWERY

Following a photo shoot with Mahogany on the grungy Bowery, I experimented with various LUTs, which include Neopan and Tri-X LUTs. I haven&#...