Friday 27 January 2023

Quick NYC Night Vibe | X-Pro2 + TT Artisan


According to my Twitter feed, Japanese street photographers are quite fond of moody scenes; some made in inclement weather with others in urban alleys etc. Seeing their affinity to color grading, I took the opportunity of a rainy evening in NYC for a short stroll in the immediate neighborhood to capture some scenes...choosing those with red and green in them, as these lend themselves quite nicely to color grading.

I used the Fuji X-Pro2 fitted with the 27mm TT Artisan 2.8 lens. In retrospect, I should've used the Fujinon 18mm instead for a wider angle look.




"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...