Thursday 17 February 2022

Serendipity At NYFW

I had no clue New York Fashion Week had been on for the past few days, but found out it was held in the "neighborhood", so on a lark I grabbed my old X-Pro2/18mm and walked there to see if there was any worthwhile activity.

All there was a bunch of paparazzi-type of photographers cooling their heels, and NYFW staff wearing shiny black suits waiting for models and VIP guests. Not my kind of thing so I left after a few moments.

However, I met the lovely Fatoumata...who's in a short study program in NYC, and who agreed to pose for me in the days to come. 

Serendipity.


AI Generated | The Women In Red

Prompts: Nostalgic photography, catalog pose full body front view, black haired Afro Asian woman wearing red shirt leaning back in chair ove...