Monday 22 November 2021

Portraits | "Fleur De Soie"

 




"Silk Flower" (or Fleur de Soie in French) is Bianca's Instagram handle. She -a student in the Fashion Institute of Technology- agreed to pose for me near Washington Square Park...against black doors of a NYU building. It was an impromptu studio background, and with the ambient light of a late afternoon resulted in the above portraits.

I used a combination of Iridient Developer to process the RAW images, and then processed the resulting JPEGs using my go-to image editor ON1 with a LUT portrait preset, and then applying a smoothing layer.

I used the Fuji GFX50S/45mm to photograph Bianca. More of her portraits can be viewed here.

KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...