Friday 15 November 2013

My Next Photo Expedition-Workshop? A Clue...

Photo © Tewfic El-Sawy-All Rights Reserved

After a hiatus caused by non-photographic endeavors, I'm currently working on a forthcoming photo expedition-workshop, choosing from various destinations and dates.

One in particular is starting to 'gel' in terms of logistics, and once I'm ready to announce it, its details will be featured on this blog, and sent to my 2000+ newsletter subscribers.

It might be a 'twofer'...a week in each location.

The sadhu in this particular photograph is performing an aarti...but don't be too quick to jump to a conclusion. Yes, it's a clue...but its location is not where you may think it is. 

"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...