Monday 27 February 2012

Hardware: The Oracles of Kerala Photo Expedition/Workshop™

click to enlarge

I will soon be traveling to India to lead my The Oracles of Kerala Photo Expedition/Workshop™, and thought to feature here most of the equipment that will accompany me.

I'll be taking a Canon 5D Mark II, a Canon 7D, and a bunch of lenses (28-70mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8, 17-40mm f4, and a 24mm f1.4), along with a Canon flash 580ex. I'll be taking a Leica m9 with a Leica 28mm f/2.8 Elmarit, and a 40mm f1.4 Voigtlander lens. I'm also taking a Canon-mount Holga lens for fun.

For audio, I'm packing a Tascam DR-40 Recorder, an Audio-Technica ATR6250 Stereo Condenser Video/Recording Microphone and Sony headphones.

I'll also be taking my iPhone4S (for picture-taking as well as communication), and a Blackberry for an India sim card.

And naturally, a couple of scarves.

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure