Thursday 1 September 2011

Lock Circle Camera Caps



I thought this product would appeal to those who simply obsess over well crafted (and expensive) camera appendages. The LockCircle was designed with a minute eye for details, and as the video above demonstrates, it may well be indestructible.

The question is, of course, whether photographers and DSLR videographers will spend $79 on such a luxury item, when body caps come for free or are available for a few bucks. I seldom use body caps unless my cameras are in storage, but others may.

Now, if Lock Circle would manufacture a titanium model specifically for the Leica M9-P, and charge an arm and a leg for it, I bet it would sell like hot cakes. Currently, it's only available for Canon and Nikon.

"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...