Sunday, 16 January 2011
Next Week On The Travel Photographer
What's on tap for the week starting Monday, January 17 (which happens to be Martin Luther King Day) here in the US? Take a look:
1. The work of a French photojournalist featuring Cuba and Chilean coffee bars.
2. A humanitarian photographer's work with loads of color photographs of India...Delhi in particular.
3. The work of a photojournalist on Haiti's Voodoo...large black & white photographs.
4. A photographer's work on Tunisia, and Kenya...also black & white.
5. A juicy rant on the sense of entitlement exhibited by some photographers! Hot button topic!
I'm about to travel to London then to India during the coming week...so there may not be much "shooting from the hip" posts.