Saturday 24 January 2009

The Travel Photographer's Newsletters


As the loyal readers of this blog know, I author a monthly newsletter which is emailed to subscribers on my mailing list. The newsletter provides updates on my photo-expeditions and my photo galleries and is proving to be very popular, with new subscribers registering almost every day.

My photo expeditions are usually by invitation (or by referral by a past participant) only, and it is through these newsletters that I invite subscribers to join. So if you're interested, you can use the mailing list box on the right of this page. Your privacy is assured by SafeSubscribe.

AI Generated | The Women In Red

Prompts: Nostalgic photography, catalog pose full body front view, black haired Afro Asian woman wearing red shirt leaning back in chair ove...