Friday 25 April 2008

Camera Raw, Bridge or Lightroom?

Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider has an interesting comparison between Camera Raw, Bridge and Lightroom, and it made my day because of what he writes at the end of the post:

"So basically, all the things that Lightroom and Photoshop have in common, Lightroom does much, much better. That’s why I spend about 70% of my time in Lightroom."

Since I started trying out Lightroom 2.0, I've been impressed by its capabilities, and found that I've used Photoshop much less since. I was never a pixel-pusher, nor will I ever be...so while my usage of Photoshop was always minimal, Lightroom makes my image processing even simpler!

Scott Kelby is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Layers magazine and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).

(Via Imaging Insider)

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure