Saturday 11 March 2023

AI Generated | The Shogunate's Female Samurais


I chose to name this Ai-generated image as "Onamihime" (1541-1602), who was an Onnamusha (a female warrior) during Japan's Sengo-ku period. The MidJourney prompts I used for it is "young Japanese woman in samurai armor, 4k, hyper-detailed, studio photography, soft cinematic perfect light, ultra-realist, full body."


I chose to name this Ai-generated image as "Nakano Takeko" (1847-1868), a Japanese female warrior of the Aizu Domain, who fought and died during the Boshin War. The MidJourney prompts I used for it is "young Japanese woman in samurai armor, 4k, hyper-detailed, studio photography, soft cinematic perfect light, ultra-realist, full body."
 

I chose to name this Ai-generated image as "Komatsuhime" (1573 -1620), a female warrior during late- Sengoku period and early Edo period. The MidJourney prompts I used for it is "a beautiful Japanese samurai young woman in armor, 4k, hyper-detailed, studio photography, soft cinematic perfect light, ultra-realist, full body in the style of Annie Leibovitz ar 3:2"

"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...