Wednesday 5 August 2009

Photo Plus Expo: New York City


Keynote speakers and seminar presenters have just been announced for the PDN PhotoPlus International Expo and Conference, which takes place October 22 to 24 in New York City. The event will be located at the Jacob Javits Center and will bring us hundreds of exhibitors, thousands of new products and a conference with over 100 seminars.

I haven't been to this event for a number of years now, as it coincided with my fall photo~expeditions, however this year my Bhutan photo~expedition will be over by October 7, and I ought to be back home in NYC and perhaps attend this year's event. Who knows? I might be lucky and land myself a free t-shirt or something.

I see that James Nachtwey, Phil Borges, Ron Haviv and others will be giving talks during the conference. The schedule of these seminars are here.

"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...