Tuesday 9 June 2009

Photo~Expeditions 2010


My photo~expeditions schedule for the first half of 2010 is almost completed, with two events planned; one will be a two-week trip amongst the tribal communities of Rajasthan & Gujarat, while the second will be set amongst the temples of Bali.

The Travel Photographer's Photo~Expeditions are best described as a mixture of "documentary photojournalism, ethno-photography and travel photography" adventures. As with other previous expeditions, these two-week long photographic events/workshops will include both documentary-style (candid and on-the-run) photography, as well as posed photo sessions with various individuals encountered, and will also include tutorials in multimedia storytelling.

I will soon issue a newsletter with dates and details of these expeditions to subscribers, inviting those photographers who joined my past trips, and those who expressed interest in joining me in 2010. Two weeks or so later, I will post these details on my website The Travel Photographer and on this blog.

Ah, yes...interested photographers can subscribe to my mailing list by completing the box on the right column of this blog.

KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...