Thursday 13 November 2008

Bhutan: Tamshing & Thangbi Mani festivals


Here's a gallery of my photographs titled Tsechus of Tamshing & Thangbi Mani which features the dancing monks are they prepare and perform at these two provincial festivals (or tsechus) in Bhutan's heartland of Bumthang, and from which I just returned from.

The enjoyable, but time-consuming, task of evaluating and processing all of the images brought back from my 2008 Bhutan photo-expedition has started in earnest mid-last week and is now an ongoing exercise. I just bought a OWC 500gb external hard drive specifically to host these images, and it'll supplement my existing setup of Lacie drives as well.

KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...