Saturday 16 January 2010

On The Road: Rajasthan & Gujarat


I'm completing my packing today, cramming the last few items in my bags as best I can, hoping that my checked in luggage won't burst at the seams with all the cables, chargers, and photo paraphernalia that just won't fit my carry-on.

Tomorrow, I'll be on my way to meet up with the rest of the Tribes of South Rajasthan & Kutch Photo~Expedition™ group in Delhi (after stopping en route in London). I'll be in Delhi on January 20.

I'll be in Delhi for a couple of days before the official start of the photo~expedition, and will meet with some of my photographer friends (some alums of the Foundry Photojurnalism Workshop and others), as well as undertake a few personal projects. I plan to attend a qawwali evening in Nizzam Uddin, as part of my Sufi project.

I will try to update the blog whenever I get the chance...it won't be a problem in London and Delhi (where we will be staying in a posh hotel), however it may be difficult to find the time or accessible internet connections during the rest of the trip...so expect sporadic but entertaining posts.

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure