Thursday 15 December 2016

Vietnam Television's Interview | The Travel Photographer | Đạo Mẫu



In the afternoon of November 9, 2016 I was welcomed at the studios of VTV International (VTV4) at 43 Nguyễn Chí Thanh Street by Ms. Hoàng Thị Thu Trang (Head of VTV's English Division) and by Ms Duong T. Tran (host of Talk Vietnam) to record an in-studio interview  and to talk about my recently published: Hầu Đồng: The Spirit Mediums of Viet Nam photo book.

VTV4 uploaded it on You Tube. It is also currently is streaming on VTV4's website in broadcast HD quality.



In my jet-lagged condition, I was a ball of nerves before the interview, and being faced with three TV cameras, and hearing the call "Action!" did not make things better...but Ms. Tran was very gracious and her questions put me at ease. I had received the proposed script earlier in the day, and I had rehearsed as much as I could. The interview took 1-1/2 hours. 

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure