Monday 19 September 2016

Hanoi Grapevine | The Spirit Mediums of Hanoi


I'm very pleased that Hanoi Grapevine has featured news of my photo book Hầu Đồng: The Spirit Mediums of Viet Nam on its popular portal.

Hanoi Grapevine describes itself an important and active promoter of the arts in Vietnam. It provides bilingual content of high-quality art and culture happenings in the contemporary landscape of the country and offer reviews by interested, informed and opinionated commentators. 

It has also announced that Hanoi’s expats and local citizens will have chance to talk to me about Đạo Mẫu and Hầu Đồng when I am in Hanoi in early November for a number of appearances at different photo talk venues.

Fuller details will be announced on this blog once I have the firm dates. The venues are in central Hanoi and are popular for art, photography and music events.

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure