Thursday 14 June 2012

Setting Up The First 2013 Photo Expedition-Workshop!!

Photo © Tewfic El-Sawy- All Rights Reserved

I'm already planning and setting up the first Photo Expedition-Workshop for 2013, and it promises to be as intense and exciting as The Oracles of Kerala...if not more so.

Provided the costs, logistics and a plethora of other factors work out, it'll follow the long line of photo expeditions-workshops for which I am known for organizing and leading, and which carry the hallmark of uniqueness because they merge off the beaten path destinations, ancient culture, religious rituals, extreme fervor and color.

And similar to The Oracles of Kerala, I believe no travel photographer has ever dared to lead and conduct a photo expedition/workshop where I am planning it to go.

As I usually do,  the details of the photo expedition-workshop will be first announced via my newsletter to those who are subscribers. So if you want to be included, just add your name to the subscription mailing list box on this blog. 

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure