Thursday 16 June 2011

Delhi Photo Festival: Submissions Details

Mentioned in an earlier post, Delhi Photo Festival is gearing itself up, and is now at the stage of inviting submissions. Further stages are being worked on as I write this, and include an enticing array of workshops, lectures, portfolio reviews, gallery walks and seminars.

Through Nazar Foundation, the festival is the brainchild of Prashant Panjiar and Dinesh Khanna, both well known photographers, and for mentoring young photographers and propagating photography.

I know I have many readers from India and elsewhere who will be interested in participating in such a venue, and I encourage them to review the submission requirements and send in their work.

I am excited to have been invited to the festival, and I'm scheduled to lead a 3-4 hour workshop on Multimedia For Photographers.

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure