Wednesday 17 November 2010

Dan Bannister: East Africa

Photo © Dan Bannister -All Rights Reserved
Dan Bannister is a commercial, industrial and editorial photographer based in Calgary, Canada, who having joined my recent Bhutan: Land of the Druk Yul Photo~Expedition™ last year, recently traveled to East Africa to further expand his inventory of travel imagery. His new gallery of East Africa includes a broad spectrum of lifestyle, travel and editorial images.

His travel and editorial images appeared in The New York Times, Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, and various in-flight magazines.

Dan also updated his website, and I encourage you to visit it as it now boasts large photographs and is truly magnificent.

On a personal level, I can say that Dan was one of the most enjoyable participants I've had the pleasure to travel with on my photo-expeditions.

REI | De Las Flores

REI by Tewfic El-Sawy on on Exposure