Sunday, 10 October 2010
Next Week on The Travel Photographer
I had to rejig my posts this past week to diversify the posts a bit, so I omitted some I had originally planned to feature.
For the week starting Monday October 11, I have posts on:
1. A poignant multimedia project involving the treatment of Women In India, which I planned to post last week.
2. The work of a documentary photographer featuring daily life along the Ganges, that I also wanted to post last week.
3. The work of a Saudi Arabian female photographer, whose work (and herself) shatters all stereotypes.
4. The very interesting work of a photographer and a scholar of Tibetan and Mongol languages on Mongolian cultures.
5. A photo essay on the Tibetans living in India.