Sunday 10 October 2010

Next Week on The Travel Photographer


I had to rejig my posts this past week to diversify the posts a bit, so I omitted some I had originally planned to feature.

For the week starting Monday October 11, I have posts on:

1. A poignant multimedia project involving the treatment of Women In India, which I planned to post last week.
2. The work of a documentary photographer featuring daily life along the Ganges, that I also wanted to post last week.
3. The work of a Saudi Arabian female photographer, whose work (and herself) shatters all stereotypes.
4. The very interesting work of a photographer and a scholar of Tibetan and Mongol languages on Mongolian cultures.
5. A photo essay on the Tibetans living in India.

"Trapped In The Flash" | The Red Strings

On a recent walk about at Washington Square Park, I chanced on performance art type of dance by two talented Chinese women; Jiening (Sophia)...