Sunday, 3 October 2010
Next Week On The Travel Photographer
Most of my posts are scheduled ahead of time, but there are exceptions, which occur when and if I stumble on an interesting portfolio, website or issue...
For the week starting Monday October 4, I have posts on:
1. A poignant multimedia project involving the treatment of Women In India .
2. A movie trailer by a super talented ethnophotographer showing off his work on endangered cultures.
3. An interview with a travel photographer's talking about his passion for documentary photography and Leica M cameras.
4. The work of a documentary photographer featuring daily life along the Ganges.
5. My as yet unreleased work from Bali featuring a new audio slideshow on deity purification ceremonies.